“You just let yourself grow within yourself, remove your stresses and strain, and your nature is to be perfect, your nature is to be happy, your nature is to be healthy.”
Dr. Tony Nader, M.D., Ph.D., MARR, is a medical doctor trained at Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Ph.D. in neuroscience), and a globally recognized Vedic scholar. As Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s successor, Dr. Nader is head of the international Transcendental Meditation® organizations in over 100 countries. From the Americas to Asia, from Europe to Africa, Dr. Nader guides the Transcendental Meditation program and its advanced practices, and the practical applications of this technology in all areas of national life – education, health, business, defense, agriculture, and more.
Dr. Nader’s vision is to bring happiness, health, and peace to the minds and hearts of the whole world family. His experiences as a teacher, father, leader, scientist, and doctor have inspired his dedication to all global citizens – and his commitment to opening their awareness to the important things in life, from a truly profound perspective. To help remove conflicts in society, so that higher values and beautiful goals become the guiding light of everyone, is his total focus.
Latest book: ONE UNBOUNDED OCEAN OF CONSCIOUSNESS
This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter. If you’d like to learn more about what I am reading, new documentaries, what I am learning new, recent podcast updates, things I am experimenting with, or anything —which I share extensively in my weekly short and sweet “Friday Newsletter”. No spam ever! I hate that too!
Stream the audio here
Resource that helped me in the preparation: Experiencing the Self
- How do you find joy and happiness in your life?
- Could you describe what is Transcendental Meditation?
- If you would in a social gathering, and if somebody asks you, Dr. Nader, who are you and what do you do? How do you usually respond to that?
- How did you develop a keen interest in theology and philosophy?
- Do you recall some books that you read in your childhood days to get more ideas and interest in philosophy?
- What was your family’s reaction when you were diving into all these philosophies at that time?
- Who is Maharishi Mahesh Yogi? How did you connect with him and what events were leading up to meeting with him in person? Do you remember any brief conversation with him that you may share with us?
- How would you encourage people to connect with their true inner beings? We are living in this modern world where there is a lot of noise externally. So how do we connect to our true inner self?
- About Transcendental meditation.
- During what time in your day do you practice meditation or transcendent moments?
- We have observed that it is difficult to experience pure consciousness by concentrating or controlling the mind. Why do you think that?
- When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused anytime. If so, how do you manage that in your personal life?
- If someone has never practiced meditation, how should this start from a very basic level?
- What are the best qualities that someone should look for in a meditation or TM meditation teacher?
- What lessons have you learned from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?
- At the present stage in your life – are you searching for anything?
- You mentioned being patient and not attached to the outcome and enjoying the process. So, does being patient and not attached to the outcome, come easy and naturally to you, or do you have to personally work at it?
- About the book one unbounded ocean of consciousness
- How have your personal relationships with your spouse and children evolved over the years?
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about helping you live a fulfilled life and my job on this show is to sit with world-class experts to extract the practices, routines, and habits to help you live a fulfilled and abundant life. For any questions, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me. Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spam too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in growing this little show. I also love reading reviews! Instructions are a)If you’re on an iPhone, simply scroll down to “Reviews” inside the Podcasts app. b) If you’re on a desktop, click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” under “The Nishant Garg Show.” Once inside iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews” and you’re set.