Aliya Grig was born in 1986 in the USSR into a family of astrophysicists who had collaborated with some of the greatest scientists and space thinkers of our time (e.g. Stephen Hawking, the Strugatsky brothers).
She’s currently developing Evolwe – AI virtual companion with a focus on well-being.
Aliya has worked in both the public and private sectors and is the founder of two high-tech companies in the area of fuel cells and new materials. She also headed a Foundation dedicated to urban and social awareness, and successfully launched a project aimed at the sustainable redevelopment of several regional cities, and the Moscow River catchment area.
Aliya is a frequent speaker and panelist at the world’s leading tech and innovation events. She is the author of a number of space-themed books, a contributor to Forbes, and is the founder and CEO of the Human Cosmos online platform launched in Autumn 2020.
Aliya was listed as one of the Top 100 Young Entrepreneurs in Europe by Forbes magazine and Top 100 women entrepreneurs in AI and Big data by Leta Capital. Aliya is engaged in the development and support of scientific projects in the field of new materials, deep space exploration, and initiates and leads projects in the field of education and art (in particular, a project within the Venice Biennale in 2015, support for gifted children in the field of music).
This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter. If you’d like to learn more about what I am reading, new documentaries, what I am learning new, recent podcast updates, things I am experimenting with, or anything —which I share extensively in my weekly short and sweet “Friday Newsletter”. No spam ever! I hate that too!
Stream the audio here
- Who are you and what do you do?
- You mentioned that you grew up in a family of Astrophysicists and your mom used to go to the observatory in USSR. Do you remember any favorite conversation from your family – as a small child about any conversation from the space which may have inspired you the most?
- While growing up, how different were you as compared to other children? Because you were definitely growing up in a family where the conversations were not very normal conversations.
- Could you tell us a very brief, fun, a fictional story about space? Why did that girl in this fiction feel unhappy and depressed?
- What did you study back in high school and college?
- Why are you passionate about neuroscience, human behavior, and emotions?
- What is the connection between neuroscience and energy management?
- What are your emotional and mental well-being practices in everyday life now?
- I would love to know about your sleep relaxation evening practices. What kind of music do you listen to?
- About the Human Cosmos app and how this app is different from other wellbeing and meditation apps.
- Understanding Human Design
- What are esoteric practices?
- How did you get interested in astrology?
- You said that we can influence the planets back and they can influence us as well. So how does it work?
- If someone feels anxious or uncertain at times, what advice or recommendation would you have?
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about helping you live a fulfilled life and my job on this show is to sit with world-class experts to extract the practices, routines, and habits to help you live a fulfilled and abundant life. For any questions, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me. Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spam too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in growing this little show. I also love reading reviews! Instructions are a)If you’re on an iPhone, simply scroll down to “Reviews” inside the Podcasts app. b) If you’re on a desktop, click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” under “The Nishant Garg Show.” Once inside iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews” and you’re set.