Lisa Pineda is an international yoga and meditation instructor, documentary executive producer of “The Yogi”,Two-time TEDx Speaker, and a global retreat leader. She combines decades of experience in healthcare, as an award winning multimedia journalist and a yoga instructor to create endless space for authenticity. Lisa advocates for individuals and families who are struggling to start a family with her creation of Yoga for Fertility, a mindfulness meditation app.
Tedx Talk: How Yoga Helped Me to Let Go
Listen to this episode on
Connect with Lisa Pindeda:
Stream the audio here
Questions we discuss in this episode:
- With the Cornavirus pandemic, how can someone use yoga and meditation in their lives today?
- Where do you teach and what kinds of yoga do you teach?
- I see people doing yoga into unusual positions. Does a person have to be super-flexible to do yoga?
- How does someone find a yoga studio or program that’s the right fit for them?benefits of yoga
- Is meditation a skill that has to be learned or can I just find a nice quiet place and try to let my mind go blank?
- Some of us use yoga as a form of relaxation. What do you do for relaxation?
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates at my website nishantgarg.me, and please, please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too!