Carole Spier’s credibility is rooted in twenty five years of success as CEO of a leading UK Stress Management Consultancy, working with equal success both in the UK and the Gulf. She is a well-respected authority on building resilience and communication skills, a BBC Guest-Broadcaster and author of ‘Show Stress Who’s Boss!’ Carole is an international Motivational Speaker and is regularly called upon by the national press and media for comment. Carole is Chair of the International Stress Management AssociationUK and founder of International Stress Awareness Week.
Listen to this episode on
Connect with Carole Spiers:
Stream the audio here
Questions we discuss in this episode:
- How are people managing to work from home at the moment?
- What are the main causes of stress for them?
- How can people manage their work life balance?
- Are there some useful tips that you can give to our audience?
- How can people keep healthy when they are working from home?
- How can people stay connected with each other?
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates at my website nishantgarg.me, and please, please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too!