Megan McDonough is an award-winning author of four books on mindfulness and the CEO of Wholebeing Institute, an educational organization teaching the science of human flourishing. With a degree in nuclear medicine, decades of leadership experience, 25 years of teaching and practicing yoga, and a leader in the field of positive psychology, Megan combines intellectual understanding with an embodied approach to teaching, leading, and living.
Specialties: Leadership, Strategic Partnerships, Innovation, Start-ups, Team Engagement, Health and Wellness, Business Development, Keynote Presenter.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts , Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or on your favorite platform
This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter
Connect with Megan McDonough:
Website | Twitter| LinkedIn| Courses
Stream the audio here
Some questions I ask:
- Journey of founding whole being institute?
- A way to describe human flourishing—what we call “whole-person well-being.”
- How to create a deliberate life?
- Four step process called EASE to build mindfulness, attending to that which is vital to a well-lived life
- Helping Kripalu center launch new initiatives like online learning and RISE, a stress resiliency program.
- Wider framework of health—through the lens of yoga and positive psychology.
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Psychology, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates at my website nishantgarg.me, and please, please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too!