I’ve had the honor of connecting Feisal Alibhai over the video for about 3 hours and I am thrilled to learn about his life and story. How we connected – that’s a separate story! Life always flows in synchronicity and I am grateful to connect with him. This post illustrates books he recommends to his mentees and others. I’ve already read some of them and now plan to revisit them in the near future.
Feisal Alibhai: As a 35-year-old 3rd generation family business entrepreneur with over 10,000 employees in 15 countries, Feisal received a wake-up call one day with the news that he had stage three cancer. He felt his life was over, but when he was unable to visualize saying goodbye to his two toddler sons, he chose to do whatever it took to transform cancer.
To maximize his odds of survival, he turned to functional medicine, integrative doctors, and beyond, building a team of world experts to support him. Seven years later, with his cancer in remission and feeling he had moved through the worst, he received what felt like the harshest blow of all, his wife proceeded with a divorce.
Looking back, he recognized all the warning signs he had missed and spent the next seven years helping his family and friends to prioritize what matters most. In 2013, Feisal founded Qineticare, the world’s first family health office. Qineticare’s mission is to empower individuals and families through an integrative wellbeing journey of self-discovery to transform their way of being to live a meaningful life.
Feisal is also the author of ‘Four Steps to Flow: Living a Meaningful Life Head and Heart United’
Connect with Feisal: LinkedIn, Quineticare
Book Recommendations: ( The first 3 books are on my personal list to read soon)
1) Halftime: Moving from Success to Significance by Bob Buford
2) The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power, Seduction, Mastery, Strategy, and Human Nature by Robert Greene
3) The Innovation Stack: Building an Unbeatable Business One Crazy Idea at a Time by Jim Mckelvey
4) Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
5) The Alchemist, 25th Anniversary: A Fable About Following Your Dream by Paulo Coelho
6) As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
7) Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny by Tony Robbins
8) Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
9) How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
10) The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success by Darren Hardy
11) The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life by Robin Sharma
12) The Richest Man In Babylon – Original Edition by George S Clayson
13) Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
I hope you enjoyed this post.
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show and blog is about helping Entrepreneurs, Tech Founders, Startup Enthusiasts develop Emotional and Mental health and be more human in their work and personal lives. I interview entrepreneurs, authors, mental health professionals, leadership executive coaches, psychologists, and many more For any questions, please contact me. If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.