“How Embracing The Concept That Nothing Is Wrong Can Transform Your Life“-Debra
Debra Stangl is the founder of Sedona Soul Adventures and author of the #1 International Best Seller The Journey To Happy – How Embracing The Concept That Nothing Is Wrong Can Transform Your Life. Debra was a divorce attorney for over 20 years in Omaha, Nebraska before a spiritual re-awakening in 1999 in Sedona led her to leave her practice, embark on a 3 year journey of personal healing, culminating in the founding of Sedona Soul Adventures in 2002. Sedona Soul Adventures does life changing, relationship-saving retreats that are custom designed for each individual and couple. The retreats consist of one-on-one or two-on-one private sessions, utilizing over 50 of the Master Practitioners in Sedona. SSA was named “Best in Sedona” in Retreats in 2020, “Best Marriage Retreats in the US for 2020” by Guidedoc and one of the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US in 2019.
This podcast is brought to you by Friday Newsletter
Stream the audio here
Questions I ask:
- You had a spiritual awakening in Sedona in 1999. Could you please speak to that?
- What was your self-talk when you were working as a divorce attorney?
- Would you mind talking about your mom? How was your relationship with your mom?
- Energy and Healing work?
- We all have some negative emotions, painful moments and letting go surrendering isn’t easy, how did you develop that compassion for your dad?
- If someone has never done any sort of energy healing work, how should they start?
- How do you help couples stay together?
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.