“Look at your negative self-talk and the next thing is that understand what you do want in your life. And if you don’t know what that is—you have to figure it out. So many people think they have to know their purpose before they start doing something. When in reality start doing something and your purpose will be revealed.”– Erika
Erika Flint is a Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, Best-selling Author of Reprogram Your Weight and Lighter, an Accredited Certified Professional Hypnotherapy Instructor, a certified 5-PATH ® hypnotherapist, and a Certified 7th Path ® Self-hypnosis Teacher of the Ultimate 9th Degree. Her background is in computer programming and problem solving. She worked in that field as a Software Engineer for over a decade when she realized how interested she was in the greatest computing device available – the human mind! Now she helps people transform their lives with the power of hypnosis.
She writes articles for hypnosis.org, 5-PATH.org, and has been published in a local magazine called Bellingham Alive. She’s a speaker on hypnosis related topics and has presented her work at the NGH’s annual convention since 2013 where she has helped Hypnotists be more successful in their business by understanding online marketing.
One of her favorite things to do when she’s not instructing or seeing clients is appearing as a co-host on the very popular and free online hypnosis educational series, Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis, Etc.
In 2015, she was awarded the 5-PATH ® Leadership award, and later honored with the distinction of being an Accredited Certified Professional Hypnotherapy Instructor.
This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter. If you’d like to learn more about what I am reading, new documentaries, what I am learning new, recent podcast updates, things I am experimenting with, or anything —which I share extensively in my weekly short and sweet “Friday Newsletter”. No spam ever! I hate that too!
Connect with Erika:
Stream the audio here
- Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life
- My Stroke of Insight
- What is your morning routine?
- What kinds of songs do you listen to in the morning?
- When did you start creating music in your life?
- What are binaural beats?
- Benefits of binaural beats
- Could you tell us some of your movement exercises?
- What kind of questions do you ask yourself while practicing those moment exercises, if any comes to your mind
- What is your relationship with anger now versus in the past?
- Two breath hypnosis technique demo
- Why did you change your career from software engineer?
- Why did you choose hypnosis?
- On vagus nerve
- Polyvagal theory
- What could be the ways to calm down our vagus nerve
- Difference between meditation and hypnosis
- Writing process
- and much more
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts.