Sarah Ross is the UK’s #1 Burnout Expert, Speaker, Mentor and Author, who uses her experiences with Burnout and Depression to help others avoid the dark place that she found herself in. She founded “Your Reason to Breathe” mentoring Executives and Entrepreneurs on how to Reset, Recharge and Thrive after Burnout. Burnout can destroy your life, but with little changes, you feel like you are on fire again!
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts , Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Overcast, or on your favorite platform
Connect with Sarah Ross:
Website | Facebook| LinkedIn | Instagram
Stream the audio here
Questions I ask:-
- How do you define burnout?
- What is burnout for general population, and how would you define this to somebody?
- What is the difference between stress and burnout?
- As a listener, how should I know that I am stressed out or am my burnout?Can stress lead to burn out?
- What characteristics do you usually see in your clients and people you work with in their burnout.
- What led you to attempt suicide?
- And much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates at my website nishantgarg.me, and please, please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too!