Destiny Rael is a Transformational Life coach, Loss and grief Coach. She has also served as anAdvocate, Speaker, Mentor and Certified Trained Crisis Counselor for organizations such as Peace over Violence.Currently, She is a Grief Support Leader for a center named “Our House Grief Support Center”in Los Angeles. She is also a co-founder of SoulShift.
After she lost her brother she has found ways to incorporate her grief and pain into her life to serve a greater purpose and move ahead. In this episode she will talk about the Grief process and how to move forward with this to live a fulfilled life.
Connect with Destiny Rael:
Stream the audio here
Questions I ask:
- Why do you have elephant tattoo on your arm?
- Loss and grief tragedy? How did you accept, or if you did accept, how did you go through that process after that?
- Moving on vs moving forward?
- Embrace those painful moments?
- Sending email to the died loved ones?
- What does a grief feel like?
- What kind of spiritual practices do you have in your day to day life?
- Can grief lead to depression?
- What’s your favorite song?
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates at my website nishantgarg.me, and please, please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too!