Rha Goddess is the entrepreneurial soul coach behind hundreds of breakthrough changemakers, cultural visionaries and social entrepreneurs. From multiple NY Times Bestsellers to multi-million dollar social enterprises, Rha’s unique methodology has empowered a new generation of conscious entrepreneurs to stay true, get paid, and do good. From the onset of her more than 30-year career as a cultural innovator, social impact strategist and creative change agent, Rha has drawn on the power of creativity, culture and community to move hearts, minds and policy. Rha’s work has focused on issues of racial justice and equality, electoral politics, offender aid and restoration, mental health and youth and women’s empowerment and contributed to initiatives that have impacted millions of lives. Her work has been featured in Time Magazine, Ms Magazine, Variety, Essence, the Source, Redbook, Forbes, Fast Company and the Chicago Tribune, among others.
You can check her out on social media:
Listen to this episode on:
Stream the audio here
- Dharma, purpose, calling
- Creating vision
- Creating space to listen to your inner voice
- Clarity lives in the silence
- Mindful and heartful
- Practices to listen to your inner voice: meditation, time in water, time in Nature, chanting
- Slowing down: quite the mind, quite the normal chatter
- Changing your relationship with money
- Step by step how to find your purpose.
- Step by step how to believe in yourself
- Journaling- to process feelings, emotions
- Cultivate gratitude
- Spiritual foundation vs tactics
- Crisis of abundance
- Letting go and releasing the overload
- Releasing fears
- Acceptance to forgiveness
- Own your morning
- Embracing the failure and rejections
Listen to this episode on
Check out Rha’s book: “The Calling“
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates at my website nishantgarg.me, and please, please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too!