Courtnee Downs She is an active-duty Army Soldier of 19 plus years! All 19 of those years she has been working in Law Enforcement.
She’s also a Network Marketer. 3 years ago, she realized something was in her life. She realized that there had to be more and decided to jump into a side hustle. That side hustle has turned into a job that she loves.
This year — she is preparing for retirement from the military this year,
You can find Courtnee on www.fearlesslyfreckles.com
Facebook: Courtness Downs
You can listen to this on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Anchor Fm, or anywhere on your favorite platform!
Stream the audio here
- Army journey- stationed in San Antonio
- Applying leadership from army in personal life
- Navigating from emotional impact
- Practices to regain emotional energy
- Authenticity in network marketing
- on learning from Rejections
- Don’t identify with failures
- The “WHY” keeps evolving
- 3-day rule to avoid temptations
- Practicing letting go of comparison feelings
- The power of positive affirmations
- How to use silence as a mindfulness tool
- Productivity principle: important vs urgent
- Book “Stories that stick“
- Deepak Chopra
- John Maxwell Leadership
- Book awareness from Anthony de Mello
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality, and basically everything which improves the quality of life.
My job on this show is to invite human beings who have created “something” from nothing, who have endured failures,
and who have practical tips to share on mindfulness practices, productivity hacks, habits, routines, time management and much more!