“If you want to change the world, start with yourself“
“Don’t believe everything you think”
“A life unexamined is not worth living”
“There’s nothing to fear, but fear itself. And when you get on the other side of fear, you realize there’s less and less to be afraid of”
Ora Nadrich is the founder and president of the Institute for Transformational Thinking and author of Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity, named in the 100 Best Mindfulness Books of All Time by Book Authority. She is a certified life coach and Mindfulness teacher, specializing in transformational thinking, self-discovery and mentoring new coaches as they develop their careers.
Ora’s rare combination of insight, intuition, compassion and charisma has made her one of the most effective and sought-after coaches in Los Angeles. Her work has been featured in Women’s Health Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Conscious Lifestyle Magazine, Fast Company, Success Magazine, Spirituality & Health, Elevated Existence, NBC News, LA Yoga Magazine, Yahoo! Health, and many more.
From a very early age, Ora has been a seeker of knowledge, with a particular interest in discovering how our thoughts work. Her lifelong journey towards this inner awareness, along with her distinctive combination of intuition and compassion that allows her to open up avenues of trust and connection, eventually led to her becoming a life coach and developing her simple yet effective questioning method, designed to uncover both the pitfalls and potential our thoughts have in determining our destiny. Her unique method, which has guided her clients to unlock the strength and promise within, allowing them to deal with the fears and other obstacles that have held them back, has thus been successful in helping thousands of people realize their desires and reach their goals.
This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter. If you’d like to learn more about what I am reading, new documentaries, what I am learning new, recent podcast updates, things I am experimenting with, or anything —which I share extensively in my weekly short and sweet “Friday Newsletter”. No spam ever! I hate that too!
Connect with Ora:
Stream the audio here
- Marianne Williamson
- Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Mallika Chopra
- Carl Jung
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Byron Katie
- Deepak Chopra
- What do you drink in the morning? Do you drink tea or coffee?
- Can you elaborate more on Dream Work? How can we practice in our lives?
- When you retrieve a dream on a regular basis or at times in your life, what does it do to you personally? How do you feel after that?
- How have you been able to cultivate this calm state of being?
- What advice would you give to somebody who wants to live a calm and relaxed state of being and live a more calm life on a frequent basis?
- Life Gazing practice
- Do you have a specific time in your daily life to stop and pause and just do nothing?
- Mindfulness in motion
- What is your relationship with mother nature?
- How did you influence your husband Jeff to meditate?
- Transitioning from work life to home life
- How has your relationship with your husband transformed through mindfulness practices?
- At what point in your life you got introduced to mindfulness and meditation?
- Whenever any trauma comes to you in your life in many ways, what questions do you usually ask it?
- We all face obstacles and negative thoughts in our lives, but that doesn’t mean we have to let them keep us from achieving our goals and dreams
- Transformation thinking – WHO method
- Can you give us an example on changing negative thinking to positive thinking?
- Challenging your thoughts
- Live True Journaling process
- Do you have any favorite quote or philosophy that you live your life by?
- and much more
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about helping you live a fulfilled life and my job on this show is to sit with the world class experts to extract the practices, routines and habits to help you live a fulfilled and abundant life. For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me. Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in growing this little show. I also love reading reviews! Instructions are: a)If you’re on an iPhone, simply scroll down to “Reviews” inside the Podcasts app. b) If you’re on a desktop, click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” under “The Nishant Garg Show.” Once inside iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews” and you’re set.