“You can never step in the same river twice because the river’s not the same, nor is the man.”-Anthony
Anthony Trucks is a former NFL Athlete, American Ninja Warrior on NBC, international speaker, and the founder of Identity Shift coaching. He uses cutting edge science and psychology to upgrade how you operate so you can elevate your life and business to reach your full potential. After being given away into foster care at 3 years old, losing his NFL career to injury -he learned how to shift at a very young age, and now his life mission is teaching others how to Make Shift Happen in their lives.
He teaches people the power of using their identity to start attaining their most ambitious desires. He created The Shift Method, A process and a company focused on helping people close their “Identity Gaps” that are responsible for the shortfalls in their potential and lack of success. It’s time to Make Shift Happen.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or on your favorite platform
This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter. If you’d like to learn more about what I am reading, new documentaries, what I am learning new, recent podcast updates, things I am experimenting with, or anything —which I share extensively in my weekly short and sweet “Friday Newsletter”. No spam ever! I hate that too!
Connect with Anthony:
Website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube | LinkedIn
Stream the audio here
- How would your three children describe what you do for a living?
- Any memorable story you have from your childhood?
- How did you cultivate that self-awareness as a kid
- Could you tell us what goals you were after in your childhood?
- What lessons did you learn in your childhood?
- Lessons from the football
- Practices to cultivate joy
- On creating happiness
- Creating life rhythm – SHIFT method
- Creating plan and working forward to execute
- Do you feel overwhelmed? If yes. What do you do to overcome out of your overwhelm?
- What is your physical workout routine these?
- Do you have any specific morning routine that you stick to?
- We are a tree. We can produce any kind of fruit when we provide good nutrients.
- Attached to nothing
- If somebody is struggling to find their purpose and not sure about their meaning in the life, what would you suggest or what advice would you give to somebody?
- Seeking balance?
- Do you include any spiritual component or aspect in that natural rhythm?
- Do you see any gap in the identity shift for the people who may not be able to achieve what they want?
- How can we identify our identity and then align that identity with what we want, what are the tools and practices?
- and much more
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about helping you live a fulfilled life and my job on this show is to sit with the world class experts to extract the practices, routines and habits to help you live a fulfilled and abundant life. For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me. Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in growing this little show. I also love reading reviews! Instructions are: a)If you’re on an iPhone, simply scroll down to “Reviews” inside the Podcasts app. b) If you’re on a desktop, click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” under “The Nishant Garg Show.” Once inside iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews” and you’re set.