Learning should be fun!
This post will share the most impactful learnings that I’ve had in the last few weeks, podcasts I listened to, quotes I am pondering, etc. This is a sneak peek and not a comprehensive list.
If you’d like to learn more about what I am reading, new documentaries, what I am learning new, recent podcast updates, things I am experimenting with, or anything —which I share extensively in my weekly short and sweet “Friday Newsletter”. No spam ever! I hate that too!
The below descriptions are an excerpt from my, “Friday Newsletter” which I send out every Friday. It’s a short email of bullet points that describe the five coolest things I’ve found or explored each week. “Friday Newsletter” often includes books, quotes, experimental supplements, and useful stuff from all over the world. To subscribe and join other like-minded influencers and game changes, please click here. It’s easy to unsubscribe anytime—when you find no value!.
Books I am reading and rereading —
- The Rosie Project: A Novel
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
Podcasts I am listening —
- Tim Ferriss interview with Jane McGonigal: Jane McGonigal on Getting More Done with Less Stress and The Health Benefits of Gaming
- Tim Ferriss interview with Reid Hoffmann: The Oracle of Silicon Valley, Reid Hoffman (Plus: Michael McCullough)
- Larry King: The Great Farewell: Cal Fussman on the journey of Larry King
- Cal Fussman interview with Tim Ferriss’s interview: Tim Ferriss: How to Make Money
- Kathy Caprino interview How to pivot your creative business and soar. I loved listening to this. I had also interviewed Kathy Caprino on Finding Brave, The Most Powerful You, Writing Routine, Claiming a Life of Passion, and she is one of the renowned influencers.
Quotes I am pondering over and over —
- “At the end of the day as James Cameron has said, which I love, hope is not a strategy. You will under times of distress or when stakes are high or when you’re overexcited when emotions positive or negative are running through your veins – coursing really strongly, you are going to revert to however you have trained.”
- “Buddha was asked what have you gained from meditation? He replied – nothing! However, let me tell you what I lost: anger, anxiety, depression, insecurity, fear of death”.
- “Tell me more… what have I done that has contributed to you feeling excluded? Help me understand how that plays out for you? What could I do to improve that?”
Inspirational audio on my morning run —
The Nishant Garg Show is listened to in 24 countries and is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement. For any question, please contact me. If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes. Please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me. Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts.