I had the real honor of interviewing Sergey Young on my podcast recently. The interview is coming out very soon. Sergey recommended some great books in our conversation on happiness, peace of mind, improving quality of sleep, and in other areas. I love to know about new books that happy and successful read to learn, grow, and help others.
This post is just about that — highlighting Sergey’s selected book recommendations. You might be wondering — who’s Sergey?
Sergey Young is a longevity investor and visionary with a mission to extend the healthy lifespans of one billion people. To do that, Sergey founded Longevity Vision Fund to accelerate life extension technological breakthroughs and to make longevity affordable and accessible to all.
Sergey is on the Board of Directors of the American Federation of Aging Research (AFAR) and the Development Sponsor of AGE REVERSAL XPRIZE global competition designed to cure aging. Sergey is also a Top-100 Longevity Leader, who is transforming the world, one workplace at a time, with Longevity@Work – the first non-profit corporate longevity program of its kind.
Sergey Young has been featured as a top longevity expert and contributor on CNN, Fox News, and Forbes. As the author of books such as ‘The Science and Technology of Growing Young’. Sergey is passionate about sharing news from the exciting world of longevity
Here you go!
- The Science and Technology of Growing Young: An Insider’s Guide to the Breakthroughs that Will Dramatically Extend Our Lifespan . . . and What You Can Do Right Now by Sergey Young
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Lifespan: The Revolutionary Science of Why We Age and Why We Don’t Have to by David A. Sinclair PhD
- The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom by Jonathan Haidt
- Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most by Greg McKeown
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg Mckeown
- Eat To Beat Disease by William Li
You can also check his other detailed recommendations on the books list
Let me know in the comments which book(s) you buy!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, and Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement. For any questions, please contact me. If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.