Dr. Kate Dow is a LeadHERship development expert, educator, psychologist, retreat facilitator and coach. She is a TEDx national speaker, and an author and amazon bestseller of “Fear-Less:The Art of Using Anxiety to Your Advantage”. She helps women globally in their business, life and spiritual leadership development so they can navigate life’s struggles with more confidence, ease and resourcefulness. Women entrepreneurs and CEO’s are able to challenge the status quo and create sustainable success, and positive impact without the sacrifice, stress and burnout.
Connect with Dr. Kate Dow :
Stream the audio here
Questions I ask:
- Tell us about your depression when you were 12 years old?
- How did you develop self-awareness in your childhood?
- Do you feel that we can get into personal development without having the spiritual foundation?
- Are you saying that we get to believe in the flow of the higher power and still keep taking action?
- What practices do you have in your personal life to get into your inner mind, calming your body and calming your soul?
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates at my website nishantgarg.me, and please, please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too!