Dr. Andrea Goeglein altered the truth of her age and got a job at a Wall Street brokerage firm at 14. By 24 she opened her first operating business – a Haagen-Dazs ice cream store in Reno, Nevada. Many businesses and a PhD in Organizational Psychology later she felt she had experienced enough stress and anxiety to be an expert. Today she is a Success Catalyst and known as Dr. Success™. Andrea is the founder, curator and author of the Don’t Die™ self-development collection of books. Her latest book is Don’t Die Waiting to Be Brave. As an expert in Applied Positive Psychology, she is your success Sherpa, guiding you as you climb the mountain of success.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts , Spotify, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Stitcher, or on your favorite platform
Connect with Andrea Goeglein:
Website | Twitter| Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Stream the audio here
Questions I ask:
- When did you realize in your life that your thought is my biggest block. When did you get aware of this thought process?
- What’s the biggest block people face in general?
- Whenever you face any challenge or a struggle in your life, how do you handle that?
- How can we double our positive focus? It’s the game of being focused on the things that matter, right?
- What are the mindful practices do you have in your day to day schedule?
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates at my website nishantgarg.me, and please, please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too!