“Most of the communication that we have in life is based in a need“-Sandra
Sandra Fry is a certified Coach and Trainer and a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner. She has a mission to help women and men rediscover the person they were before life got in the way. She believes you are more than the roles you take in life. You are YOU! A unique, creative and resourceful individual. In this episode, she helps you navigate through the challenges of change and growth back to the self you love by helping you define your values, dreams, and purpose. Identify what is holding you back from the life you want, Find the tools that help you grow and achieve your goals, and much more.
This podcast is brought to you by Friday Newsletter. If you’d like to learn more about what I am reading, new documentaries, what I am learning new, recent podcast updates, things I am experimenting with, or anything —which I share extensively in my weekly short and sweet “Friday Newsletter”. No spam ever! I hate that too!
Connect with Sandra:
Stream the audio here
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work by Marilee Adams
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential by John Maxwell
- On moving from Pennsylvania to West Texas
- Leaving job as a government contractor
- What did you learn while working in medical field?
- When people get ugly to you nowadays, how do you respond?
- What was your motivation to get started into the personal development space?
- On verbal and emotional abuse
- Creating “I am” Statements
- Morning ritual
- How to work on intrusive thoughts
- Effective communication
- what are some of the things you have changed your mind about in the last few years?
- and much more
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please follow the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts.