“You know how out of date so many of us are with ourselves, we’ve just stacked up all this stuff; all this psychological clutter.”-Daphne
Daphne Rose Kingma is a best selling author, beloved emotional healer, spiritual guide, relationship expert, keynote speaker, and workshop leader. She is the author of a dozen books about love and relationships, among them the best-sellers COMING APART: Why Relationships End and How to Live Through the Ending of Yours, THE FUTURE OF LOVE: The Power of the Soul in Intimate Relationships as well as the prize-winning (Books for a Better Life Award: Best Spiritual Book of 2010) guide for living through crisis, THE TEN THINGS TO DO WHEN YOUR LIFE FALLS APART. Her new work of fiction, A Spiritual Fairy Tale entitled THE MAGICAL WORLD OF MADAME METIER, was released in July, 2017.
Her books have sold more than a million and a half copies and been translated into 16 languages. Daphne has been on more than a thousand radio and televisions programs including six appearances on Oprah, and been featured in a multitude of print and media outlets.
Dubbed “The Love Doctor” by the San Francisco Chronicle, she has been a workshop leader at the Esalen Institute, Big Sur, California for more than 18 years and has done her signature emotional healing work with individuals, groups and couples for more than three decades.
Books can be found at http://daphnerosekingma.com/books/
This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter. If you’d like to learn more about what I am reading, new documentaries, what I am learning new, recent podcast updates, things I am experimenting with, or anything —which I share extensively in my weekly short and sweet “Friday Newsletter”. No spam ever! I hate that too!
Connect with Daphne:
Stream the audio here
- Coming Apart: Why Relationships End and How to Live Through the Ending of Yours
- The Magical World of Madame Métier
- Finding True Love: The Four Essential Keys to Discovering the Love of Your Life
- You are a six time guests on Oprah and then the San Francisco Chronicle dubbed you as the love doctor. Why did they call you as a love doctor?
- Could you share any story that comes to your mind about your love life, if that is comfortable to you?
- Meeting with a gentleman in France
- Could you describe some of the types of the lovers and what kind of a lover are you?
- Is there any personality type that is conducive to have a good relationship in our life?
- On people pleasure personalities
- What is involved in loving oneself and caring for oneself which is each of our own greatest works when it comes to love
- What can we do to love ourselves and ask others to provide us the kind of love we desire and we need it?
- How does someone become aware of the origin of their trauma and their childhood issues?
- You have worked with many individuals, many relationships, many, many relationship couples in your entire career. How would you guide them through becoming aware of their issues that are coming up, which are unresolved?
- When we start digging around in our pain, All roads lead to our childhood, to what happened there. What exactly happened to me as I was growing up that has made me uncomfortable or incompetent or heartbroken or unable to, to function in these places in my life. And so that pain, I always say the presence of the pain is the promise of the change.
- What commonalities have you seen, which causes them to suffer in their relationships, in their loving relationships?
- What do you think could be the reason of ending our relationships that we are not aware of?
- What makes a good relationship therapist?
- The practice of gratitude
- The power of commonality in a relationship
- What characteristics or qualities your parents had that made them to have a beautiful relationship?
- At what point in your life you realize that you needed to write about relationships and spending your whole life in this arena of relationships and helping others?
- and much more
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about helping you live a fulfilled life and my job on this show is to sit with the world class experts to extract the practices, routines and habits to help you live a fulfilled and abundant life. For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me. Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in growing this little show. I also love reading reviews! Instructions are: a)If you’re on an iPhone, simply scroll down to “Reviews” inside the Podcasts app. b) If you’re on a desktop, click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” under “The Nishant Garg Show.” Once inside iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews” and you’re set.