“If you can breathe, you can do yoga and yoga should feel delicious.”-Lynn
Lynn Rossy, Ph.D. is a health psychologist specializing in yoga and mindfulness-based interventions. She developed a ten-week, empirically validated Eat for Life class that teaches people to eat mindfully and intuitively, love their bodies, and find deeper meaning in their lives. Her book, The Mindfulness-Based Eating Solution, is based on the concepts in her program. Lynn is a long-time practitioner of mindfulness meditation and Kripalu yoga. She is the President of the Center for Mindful Eating.
Please enjoy! This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter
Connect with Lynn Rossy :
Stream the audio here
Topics we discuss:
- How did you get into mindful eating?
- Did you ever indulge in over eating or did you have any eating disorder in your life?
- What would be the practices to increase our emotional bank account?
- What patterns do you observe behind emotional eating or what are the root causes of that?
- What mindfulness practices do you recommend to develop mindful eating?
- and much more!
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts