Lisbeth Janelle– After 10 years of working in international business development in the Oil and Gas Industry, She experienced first hand the toll and pressure that her work placed on her body and mind. She loved her job, but she was running herself down, even taking over 150 trips in as little as 2 years. Like so many others, she was burnt out. After discovering and incorporating a regular yoga practice into her routine in 2014, she immediately noticed the transformative effects that a mindfulness practice had on increasing productivity, strategic thinking, sales connections, and overall general well-being.
Now, having obtained over 1200 hours of training and teaching experience in embodied leadership focused on yoga and mindfulness, and currently obtaining a Masters Degree in Positive Leadership, Strategy, and Transformation from IE University, she is bringing these practices to our corporate leaders to share accessible tools for changing how we connect and lead in the workplace. She has dedicated her new career path to enhancing workplace well-being through Mindful Leadership using easy to integrate tools to make mindfulness fun! By Practicing presence and exuberant fun in everything she does, she inspires, educates, and empowers others to transform their energy. She believes everyone is a leader in their own life. This is why she is also extremely passionate about bringing the healing and empowering tools of mindfulness to survivors of human trafficking. Part of her business will always be to support communities and create impact social change.
You can check her out on social media:
Instagram @lisbeth_janelle_is_well, @upwrdcollective
Stream the audio here
- Oil and gas industry experience
- Version of success in the past.
- Not feeling fulfilled despite having lots of money
- Burn out by pushing too hard
- Burn out realization- disconnected from body and emotions.
- On busyness
- Being busy is a escape
- Slow down and pause
- Being busy doesn’t define your worthiness
- Transitioning from one career to another
- Showing courage at any time
- No matter what- you always have options in life
- Connected to body yoga and mindfulness
- Benefits of yoga
- Baptiste yoga
- Inhaling and exhaling to switch from reactive and response mode
- Loving kindness meditation
- Insight timer meditation app
- Open Awareness Meditation
- Meditation at public places
- Starting meditation with very small
- How to resolve disagreements
- Navigating from burn out
- Significance of good sleep
- Good sleep of 7-8 hours is an investment in yourself
- Understanding different terms such as Mindfulness, Wellness, Well-being
- The power of journaling
- Mind-body connection
- Breathing pattern
- Practice saying NO
- Mindfulness is a daily practice
- Mindful positive leadership
- Mindful listening and speaking
- Integration of mindfulness in everyday life
Listen to this episode on
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality, and basically everything which improves the quality of life. My job on this show is to invite people who are happy, who have endured failures, and who have practical tips to share on mindfulness practices, productivity hacks, habits, routines, time management and much more!
For any question, please contact me.